1. Everything you wanted to know about the China Sword Policy but were too afraid to ask.
• What is the China Sword Policy and how has it impacted the Australian recycling export markets
• Who was asleep at the wheel?
• Response from the Australian Recycling Industry
• Federal & Victorian State Government Responses
• Short and long term impacts
• Where to from here?
David Rako is well respected with over 25 years’ professional experience working in the environmental sustainability field. In this time David has worked closely with State government agencies, local government, businesses and the waste management and resource recovery industry, to support the delivery of environmentally sustainable outcomes in the implementation of material recovery programs.
David establish his consultancy, DJR Environmental to work in partnership with clients and the industry to deliver project outcomes that are focused on long term environmental improvement.
2. ResourceCo is one of Australia’s largest recycling businesses, accepting and processing over two million tonnes of waste per annum.
This presentation covers ResourceCo Group Capability and operations in the Recycling, Recovery and Reuse of waste in Australia focusing on the Alternative Fuel and Tyre Recycling sectors, with case studies, including the building of the Process Engineered Fuel Plant in NSW and a large Regional Tyre Stockpile Clean up and the processing
Clinton Habner is National sales manager Clinton role has been to develop new strategic relationships targeted at the alternative fuel segment and develop commercially sustainable businesses within the ResourceCo Group.
As National Sales Manager for Tyrecycle he primarily manages the sales strategy and customer experiences for the business.