The Constitution for the Sustainable Engineering Society has been documented and can be downloaded here.
The documentation outlines the following:
- Name and Entity
- Nature of the Society
- Management of the Society
- Chapters of the Society
- Membership of the Society
- Ratification of the Constitution
- Changes to the Constitution
- Transitional Arrangements
- Inaugeration of the Society
The constitution was last reviewed in 2012.
Annual General Meetings are held in accordance with the Constitution, proceedings can be found here.